Are you in need of dismantling an old car? Calling to auto wreckers Melbourne is a perfect solution to the junk car in the garage. They are professionals with years of experience in dealing with the damaged car by removing the usable parts from it and repair the damaged portion. Then, they sell them and dismantle the car metallic and sell them as scrap.
In a simple word, it is auto wreckers’ work to recycle the old damaged car into an eco-friendly procedure. Do you want to know, how do they dismantle the old damaged car? Here is a few information that may satisfy the eagerness.
Whether we talk about BMW wreckers Melbourne or any other car model wreckers, they prefer the same basic way to deal with damaged car parts.
- Firstly, they prepare an inventory for the old junk car and then they identify the usable parts from the car.
- Then, they will remove battery, lights, and converter from the car and repair if required. They remove the fluids like gasoline, refrigerant, and engine oil from the car.
- You will find some of the usable parts like starter motors, engines, alternators, and electronic parts. While you approach auto wreckers, they remove the usable parts and also repair the same.
- Their next process is to display the parts in the warehouse and sell them at a nominal amount.
- It is important to remove hazardous material like sodium and mercury as they can harm health. In this case, you need to contact an auto wrecker because they have tools to remove the car parts.
- Once you remove all parts from the damaged car, they will then crush the metallic body into flat pieces and sell them.
More than this, auto wreckers remove the glass, rubber, and plastic from the old car and crush the solid metal. Then, they sell the same for recycling.
Why hire the auto wrecker in the first place?
Auto wreckers mostly follow the environment-friendly process to dismantle the car junk. And then, they will recycle the steel scraps and reduce the environmental burden of producing steel. If you have a damaged car then you need to contact auto wreckers. Also, you will get enough value for an old car. Most of these companies include an inventory management process to recognise the unusable parts and they track down the system.
Actually, the small parts of an old car like mirrors, tires, blinkers, and headlights can be removed easily from the car, and then you can also remove the parts with your own tool-kit. But, it could be difficult to handle the hazardous parts at your own like starters, oil pens, and alternators.
So, do you have an old car in the garage? Do you want to sell it in the right place? Contact the auto wreckers Melbourne and let them deal with the car rust and damage. Experts know things better!