Do you have a rat problem? Have you been hearing rats running around the attic or gnawing on things near your home?
If so, then it’s time to get professional help from our team of qualified pest control professionals with years of experience.
Our experts will quickly assess the situation and come up with an effective plan for eliminating all rodents.
If you find that there are rodents in your home, the first step is to take action. Rodents can be tricky creatures and they need a smart solution because effective rodent control will keep everyone safe from disease transmission, contamination of food sources, and damage to property. If mice or rats have invaded your home before then doesn’t let them invade again!
Information about Rats
- The first step is to identify the type of rat you have
- Rats are typically found in coastal areas, but they can also be found inland
- There are three types of rats that live around Sydney Australia – roof rats, Norway rats and house mice
- Roof Rats prefer living on roofs and trees, while Norway Rats live underground or outdoors near water sources such as rivers or ponds
- House Mice are small rodents that nest in dark places like attics or basements
- When it comes to getting rid of rats there are lots of options including trapping them with a rat trap, using poison bait stations or rodenticides (poison), installing rat-proofing measures such as metal mesh screens over vents and pipes where they may enter your home
Pests can be a problem for any business, but not only are rats dangerous to humans and property; they also carry diseases.
We understand that when you’re dealing with infestations of rodents like mice or rats in your home or office, it can feel like there is no end in sight.
That is why we offer expert advice, inspection and removal services for pests such as these all throughout Sydney.
Our team will work diligently to get rid of the pest issue so that you don’t have to worry about them anymore! Give us a call today at 1300 119 085 if you need help with rat control near me or anywhere else in NSW, Australia.