We are all aware that using power increases the cost. Every structure, whether it’s a school or a home, follows the same rules. Commercial building owners and managers should be aware of this reality and aim to integrate strategies to reduce energy waste. There are a wide range of generators available in the market but the majority of business owners relies on branded generators due to some reason. Every generator is specialised for its unique use.
The 50kva Diesel Generator is ideal for bigger electrical loads seen in industrial and commercial applications, as well as backup power for office buildings or houses. With a 25-hour estimated operation time, it can provide either prime power or standby/backup power. Keep on reading the blog to know more in detail!
- High power-to-size ratio: In residential generators, backup size is a crucial problem. Big manufacturers’ generators have a high power to size ratio due to improved technology and research and development facilities. As a result, you can have a large power backup without taking up a lot of room by installing a generator.
- Low kick-up time: Due to reputable manufacturers’ superior technology, their generators often have a kick-up time of fewer than 10 seconds. Because the backup power is restored fairly instantly, you may not even notice that the power utility has failed.
- Low noise: Generators from reputable brands run quietly and produces little noise. Small-scale generators, on the other hand, are extremely noisy due to their inferior technology. So, if you want a quieter environment, such as in schools or hospitals, you have no alternative but to use reputable generators.
- Higher fuel efficiency: While Kohler or Generac automatic generators have a higher initial cost than those made by local manufacturers, their fuel efficiency far outweighs the latter. This allows you to earn a greater long-term return on your investment.
- Higher performance: The use of sophisticated technologies in branded generators vastly improves their backup performance. This is shown in the power quality they provide during utility outages, as the output voltage is constant and does not fluctuate. Your electrical equipment will last longer as a result of this.
- Greater dependability: Generators from well-known manufacturers are more dependable than those made locally. Local generators frequently fail unexpectedly, leaving you with the annoyance of power outages. This is far worse than having no backup power. Installing Generac or Kohler standby generators, on the other hand, reduces your odds of experiencing such an inconvenience.
- Guarantee and customer service: Most reputable manufacturers provide a 1- to 5-year warranty on their generators, as well as free repair services to their customers. Furthermore, in order to retain their market reputation, they provide great customer service in order to minimise their clients’ difficulties and grievances.
Generators are widely utilized in homes, schools, and workplaces to provide backup power in today’s world of power disruptions. Despite the fact that Commercial Generators from reputable manufacturers such as Kohler or Grasten are typically more expensive than those from smaller manufacturers, most customers prefer the big names on the first priority.