You’re probably familiar with end-of-lease cleaning, those things that you’ve been putting off for months – and now the landlord has kindly offered you a refund if you complete your duties by a certain date.
What is End of Lease cleaning?
End of lease cleaning Adelaide can be a complex and time-consuming process. End-of-lease cleaning typically includes the removal of all contents from the leased property, including furniture, appliances, and any other belongings left behind by the tenant. The process of end-of-lease cleaning is often started well before the lease expires in order to give the tenant enough time to vacate the premises clean and clutter-free.
The Benefits of a Professional End of Lease clean
When it comes to moving out of a property, one of the final steps is to clean up. However, many people shy away from this task, thinking it’s too much work or time-consuming. In reality, professional cleaning services can make this process much easier and save you time and energy. Here are reasons why you should consider hiring a professional to clean out your lease:
- It will be thorough – A professional cleaner will go through every nook and cranny, making sure all the dirt, dust, and clutter are removed. This means less time spent cleaning later on when you move in and more time enjoying your new space.
- There is no need for chemicals – Many people mistakenly think that professional cleaners use harsh chemicals to clean. In reality, most cleaners use water, airbrushes, and elbow grease to get the job done efficiently. This means there’s little risk of damage or harmful smells lingering in the air afterward.
- It’s cheaper in the long run – Professional cleaners typically charge per hour rather than per item cleaned, so you’ll save money in the long run. Plus, they usually have insurance in case anything goes wrong during the process.
When should you be looking at your property for an End of Lease Clean?
End of lease cleaning Adelaide generally falls into two categories: Prep and Post-Lease. Prep is typically done before the tenant moves out, while Post-Lease is done after they’re gone. Depending on your property and lease agreement, you may be required to clean at either stage. When comes to cleaning; there are a few key things to keep in mind:
- Cleanliness is Key – Make sure the property is free of any debris, including leaves, flowers, or cobwebs. All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, dust, or stains. Check for areas that need more attention, such as corners or high traffic areas.
- Timing Is Important – Cleaning should be done in a timely manner so that it does not disrupt the tenant’s occupancy of the property. For example, cleaning should start before the tenant arrives and finish when they leave. If you cannot do the cleaning during their stay, try to schedule it at least 2-3 weeks after they’ve moved out, so it doesn’t interfere with their moving process.
- Costs Matter – You should also budget for cleanup costs as part of your overall preparation for the tenant’s departure
If you are like most people, your end-of-lease cleaning is one of the last things on your to-do list. But, if you want your place to look its best when you vacate, it’s essential that you clean it well. Hence choose the most reliable End of lease cleaning Adelaide company.